Onstream Media's Studio Access enables our clients to use Onstream’s private network, affiliated networks and off-network studios in over 200 cities worldwide for trouble-free, high-speed exchange of high quality audio, compressed video and multimedia data communications to:
- Make digital connections between non-compatible audio codecs such as Dolby AC2, apt-X, MPEG Layer II or III, and G.722.
- Connect to DolbyFax, Telos Zephyr, CDQPrima, APT WorldNet, 3D2, Comrex, and others.
- Connect to the Internet for live audio and video webcasts.
- Connect with up to10 simultaneous locations, up to 6 audio channels or connect to satellite broadcast up-links live, in real-time.
About Our Solutions
- No downloads required
- Web-based services that are easily accessible from anywhere and any device
- Multiple security options to ensure your privacy
- Advanced reporting available anytime and from anywhere
- Cross-platform and device compatible
- Integrated suite of conferencing and event technologies
- Fully customizable interfaces to reflect your brand
- 24 x 7 Support
Unparallel reputation for stability, performance and reliability since 1993.
Onstream employs a devoted team of experts to support its clients from start to finish.
Our browser-based platforms require no downloads and can be viewed from virtually any browser, operating system or device.
From Internet service providers, to content delivery networks and multiple encoding centers, Onstream has designed an infrastructure to support even the most demanding events.
Your business doesn't take breaks, and neither do we. Our team of experienced industry veterans are standing by to assist you.
Onstream has established and maintains tight partnerships with tier one service providers to ensure quality.
Onstream's services are billed on a per usage basis with no minimums.