COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
In general, you can visit us on the internet without telling us who you are or giving us personal information. There are times when we may need information from you, for instance: to process an information request or order, to correspond, to provide a subscription or in connection with a job application. We may supplement this information to complete a transaction or to provide a better service.
The Site may collect certain information about your visit, such as the name of the Internet service provider and the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you access the Internet; the date and time you access the Site; the pages that you access while at the Site and the Internet address of the Web site from which you linked directly to our site. This information is used to help improve the site, analyze trends and administer the site.
USES OF INFORMATION
- To fulfill your requests by us or by others involved in fulfillment.
- To contact you for customer satisfaction surveys, market research or in connection with certain transactions.
- By Onstream Media and selected organizations for marketing purposes if you have permitted such use.
- In an non-identifiable format for analysis (e.g., Clickstream Data).
- To develop our business relationship if you represent an Onstream Business Partner or Vendor
When we collect information from you, you may tell us that you do not want it used for further marketing contact and we will respect your wishes. You may also turn off cookies in your browser.
To correct inaccuracies in Onstream’s record of your personal information respond to the sender or contact Onstream at email@example.com.
Questions about this statement or about Onstream Media’s handling of your information may be sent to:
Privacy, Onstream Media Corporation
1291 SW 29th Avenue
Pompano Beach, FL 33069 USA