Companies in the health sciences industry face constantly moving targets, in both their internal and external communications. For organizations of all sizes, virtual meetings and events are providing an essential, cost-effective way for firms to interact and exchange information with employees, clients, partners and stakeholders.
...Organizations have the same issue, as they seek to communicate with customers and other stakeholders
Onstream works with pharmaceutical, biotech, health services and medical-device companies to provide interactive, virtual meetings, collaboration and information exchange.
Internal Communications - Employees need to stay abreast of changing regulations, clinical trials, FDA approval cycles, product marketing and scientific advancements. With staff members often dispersed over a wide geographic area, physically getting together for training and development meetings is often not practical or cost-efficient.
External Communications - Externally, organizations face the same issues, as they seek to communicate with customers and other stakeholders – for product launches, partner research collaboration, shareholder meetings and physician-education events.
Whether you are exchanging ideas via a conference call, collaborating with colleagues across the country or delivering a video broadcast to thousands of viewers, Onstream Media provides the reliability, scale and features that allow you to communicate efficiently and affordably.
We specialize in:
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) and training on new products and government updates.
- Product demos and launches to physicians, sales teams and the media – with lead tracking.
- Staff updates on regulatory, international and Medicare issues.
- Internal meetings for R&D, HR and executive management.
About Our Solutions
- No downloads required
- Web-based services that are easily accessible from anywhere and any device
- Multiple security options to ensure your privacy
- Advanced reporting available anytime and from anywhere
- Cross-platform and device compatible
- Integrated suite of conferencing and event technologies
- Fully customizable interfaces to reflect your brand
- 24 x 7 Support
Unparallel reputation for stability, performance and reliability since 1993.
Onstream employs a devoted team of experts to support its clients from start to finish.
Our browser-based platforms require no downloads and can be viewed from virtually any browser, operating system or device.
From Internet service providers, to content delivery networks and multiple encoding centers, Onstream has designed an infrastructure to support even the most demanding events.
Your business doesn't take breaks, and neither do we. Our team of experienced industry veterans are standing by to assist you.
Onstream has established and maintains tight partnerships with tier one service providers to ensure quality.
Onstream's services are billed on a per usage basis with no minimums.