In the midst of economic and budget uncertainties, government agencies need dependable tools for mission-critical internal and external communications. Onstream Media – a GSA-qualified vendor – offers secure, cost-effective solutions for Web-based video communications that can be used to share information with the public, conduct e-learning sessions, host Town Hall broadcasts and hold collaborative inter-departmental meetings.
...Webcasting, Web conferencing and virtual events offer federal, state and municipal government departments the tools to connect with one another and with their constituents – efficiently and cost-effectively.
Onstream Media’s webcasting, Web conferencing and virtual events offer federal, state and municipal government departments the tools to connect with one another and with their constituents – efficiently and cost-effectively. Onsteam allows you to quickly develop targeted content, incorporating rich media, such as streaming video, audio and graphics, and to disseminate it quickly and easily.
Onstream Media tools allow you to hold any size virtual event – a webcast directed at an audience of 10,000 or a Web conference for a team of 20 – with just a web browser and an Internet connection, accessible from a PC, Mac or mobile device.
Our tools are flexible and affordable and can be used without leaning on your IT department for assistance. Events often include dual transmission of a speaker via streaming video – side-by-side with a PowerPoint presentation – for a cost-effective event that saves on travel and administrative costs. Events can incorporate Q&A sessions, as well as polls and social media. Streaming video, audio and supplemental documents can be organized and archived in a digital library, accessible to employees or the public at their convenience.
Onstream virtual events are being used across all levels of government – for town hall meetings, staff development, e-learning, research conferences, public comment forums, as well as for critical-event notifications and crisis communications. Here are some examples:
- Federal Housing Administration – Provides webcasts to keep members of the mortgage and housing industries informed about changing government policy.
- IRS – Offers tax training webinars for the self-employed.
- US Veterans Administration – Presents a TV-style program on its website to keep veterans informed about VA benefits and activities.
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission – Uses Onstream platform for its adjudicatory hearing process for private companies seeking to build nuclear power plants.
- U.S. Air Force – Brings scientific researchers together for virtual meetings, collaboration and document sharing.
- Department of Education – Provides large-scale webcasts with best-practices training for educators.
About Our Solutions
- No downloads required
- Web-based services that are easily accessible from anywhere and any device
- Multiple security options to ensure your privacy
- Advanced reporting available anytime and from anywhere
- Cross-platform and device compatible
- Integrated suite of conferencing and event technologies
- Fully customizable interfaces to reflect your brand
- 24 x 7 Support
Unparallel reputation for stability, performance and reliability since 1993.
Onstream employs a devoted team of experts to support its clients from start to finish.
Our browser-based platforms require no downloads and can be viewed from virtually any browser, operating system or device.
From Internet service providers, to content delivery networks and multiple encoding centers, Onstream has designed an infrastructure to support even the most demanding events.
Your business doesn't take breaks, and neither do we. Our team of experienced industry veterans are standing by to assist you.
Onstream has established and maintains tight partnerships with tier one service providers to ensure quality.
Onstream's services are billed on a per usage basis with no minimums.