Webcasting is a highly powerful way to connect with audiences, identify leads, generate new revenue and increase brand awareness.
With Onstream Media’s Visual Webcaster, producing information-rich, professional webcasts is simple and cost-effective. Create dynamic presentations right from your Internet browser with pre-designed themes and incorporate multiple media, such as streaming video, audio, graphics, HTML, presentation documents and more.
Standard Features and Capabilities
- Control panels: allow for separate host, presenter and attendee
- Views that enable hosts to manage meeting functions behind the scenes
- Support for PowerPoint animation
- Video: enables you to stream video in real time or save for rebroadcasts on-demand
- Audio: allows your presenters to talk in real time or save for rebroadcasts on-demand
- Polling, results and Q&A: allow for moderated question and answer sessions
- Flash video: push video clips to your audience with ease
- Archive: save events for future playback
- Scalable: tier- based structure
- Secure encryption: the ability to hold meeting in confidence within secure environments
- Customized player and registration options
- Technical Support for live event
Advanced Features and Capabilities
- Multicasting – For broadcasts streamed over your internal network
- Cross-platform compatibility – The universal Flash H.264 is natively supported on all platforms
- Firewall friendly – Flash is a Firewall-friendly format, allowing end users to view content beyond the Firewall
- Improved synchronization – Enjoy real-time synchronized transitions that enhance performance
- A richer experience – Enhanced audio and video quality substantially improves performance and the user experience
We assign an event team to work closely with you to ensure seamless operation throughout every aspect of your event – from upfront discovery and speaker training to event facilitation and post-event marketing. Your Event Manager will facilitate and oversee everything for you, including on-site preparation, camera crews, lighting, audio equipment and more. Our end-to-end production and technical management goes a step further and even includes:
- Event and registration customization
- Pre-event end-to-end testing and rehearsal
- Full in-house video production and editing
- On-site certified Web technicians
- Logistics coordination
- Portable encoding and transmission equipment
- Optional satellite and fiber downlinks
- Mobile support for iOS and Android devices
- End user helpdesk support
Onstream doesn’t call it a day once your event ends. We help you turn your broadcast into a valuable asset that you can repurpose and monetize. Our technical professionals will provide the necessary post-event editing and archiving support, so you can make your recorded event accessible on-demand to anyone who may have missed it live. This feature helps you maximize the utility and exposure of your event.
Please call 1.877.932.3400 or click here to learn more.
Unparallel reputation for stability, performance and reliability since 1993.
Onstream employs a devoted team of experts to support its clients from start to finish.
Our browser-based platforms require no downloads and can be viewed from virtually any browser, operating system or device.
From Internet service providers, to content delivery networks and multiple encoding centers, Onstream has designed an infrastructure to support even the most demanding events.
Your business doesn't take breaks, and neither do we. Our team of experienced industry veterans are standing by to assist you.
Onstream has established and maintains tight partnerships with tier one service providers to ensure quality.
Onstream's services are billed on a per usage basis with no minimums.