ONSTREAM MEDIA ADDS WEB CONFERENCING TECHNOLOGY TO ITS DIGITAL MEDIA SERVICES PLATFORM
Scalable Web Conferencing Expands Onstream Media's Service Offerings
September 8, 2005
POMPANO BEACH, FL – Onstream Media Corporation ( OTC: ONSM), a leading online service provider of live and on-demand, rich media communications, today announced the addition of a scalable Web conferencing solution to its Digital Media Services Platform (DMSP). In addition to its widely-used Webcasting solution targeted for large audiences, Onstream Media’s new web conferencing service can be used by any size company targeting any size audience. As a result of both of these services being integrated into the DMSP, Onstream Media customers can store, manage, retrieve and distribute their presentations along with all of their enterprise-wide rich media content. Onstream Media plans to continue to extend the functionality of the DMSP to meet the demands of Fortune 1,000 companies and smaller corporate communications groups with further service enhancements in the near future.
Onstream Media’s web conferencing component is a real-time communication solution that allows users of its DMSP to immediately share applications, data and documents, view, edit or annotate presentations and documents, conduct product demonstrations and Q&A sessions, and even share a user’s entire computer desktop. The entire process can be started with a single mouse-click from any computer with a network connection, including inviting or adding conference participants. By adding web conferencing to Onstream’s DMSP, users also have the ability to create, upload, store, index and manage rich media content that can be recalled and utilized on an on-demand basis.
“We’ve listened closely to our customers and solidified Onstream’s corporate communications product offering by incorporating our Web conferencing technology into our DMSP, tying together two very powerful communication feature sets - collaboration and conferencing. These features, combined with Onstream’s digital asset management (DAM) and webcasting services, allow us to give our customers a complete solution,” said Randy Selman, president and Chief Executive Officer of Onstream Media.”
Onstream Media’s web conferencing technology and DMSP enables customers to:
- Create presentations that can be easily searched, stored, retrieved and reused multiple times with different audiences.
- Create a sales pitch or marketing message that can be stored and then moved to a storefront for wide distribution.
- Create training and learning modules that can be shared globally.
- Store online meetings that can be viewed at a later time.
- Manage investor communications easily in support of Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
Record and Playback - Simultaneously record audio and web portions of a conference, including the slide show. Also includes application sharing, and white boarding, for a real-time replay of the meeting.
- Event Conferencing - Whether supporting event calls for hundreds of participants, or managing a high volume of scheduled conferences, Onstream provides audio conferencing services that reduce resource requirements and lower operating costs.
- Integrated Web Conferencing - Comprehensive collaboration capabilities including PowerPoint push, application viewing and sharing, white boarding, integrated audio and Web conference management, and optional conference recording and playback.
- Bridge Talk - Operator feature that simplifies conference scheduling and management for attended or unattended conferences using a simple interface and a variety of customizable options to control conference activity.
About Onstream Media Corporation
Founded in 1993, Onstream Media ( OTC: ONSM) is a leading online service provider of live and on-demand, rich media communications via the Onstream Digital Media Services Platform. Specializing in audio and video corporate communications, Onstream Media's pioneering ASP digital asset management technology provides the necessary tools for webcasting, webconferencing and content publishing services focused on increasing productivity and revenues for any organization in an affordable and highly secure environment. 78% of the Fortune 100 CEOs and CFOs have used Onstream Media’s webcasting services for investor relations announcements.
Onstream Media customers include: AOL, NFL, AAA, Disney, MGM, Deutsche Bank, Thomson Financial/CCBN and PR Newswire.
For more information, visit the Onstream website at www.onstreammedia.com or call 954-917-6655.
Equity Performance Group
Big Sky Communications